Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The 4th of July came.... and went..... we spent a little time in Idaho with the cousins and a little short trip to Cherry Hill and Lagoon. (of which I have few pictures, because it was only me and the kids, Brent had to stay home and work. I need the extra hands in order to take pictures and watch all the kids.) Anyway We also celebrated Brookelynn's 6th Birthday and Brent and Rylie's birthday's are soon upon us! We've scheduled a trip to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole this year and it feels like the summer is just flying by. I thought we were supposed to chill out during the three months of summer.. and I use the term " chill out" loosely because the temperatures have been 108 plus this summer.!! I think another trip up north is just what the doctor ordered.

No comments: