Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Now that the temps are rising the kids seem to be shedding their clothes faster than I can pick them up off the floor.
The minute Kindergarten lets out Brookelynn wants to take off her shoes. Shelby is no better, At first light she has stripped naked and starts searching for her swimming suit. She never takes it off. I'm lucky if I can convince her to wear clothes on top of the swimming suit while we run to the grocery store.
A fun way to cool off is jumping on the trampoline with the sprinklers on. The big kids wish they could spend their afternoons splashing around too. To bad school's not out until 2:30 and 3:30 for them, and then it's straight to homework and afterschool activities, like Baseball and swim. They are counting down the days till school lets out!
C'MON SUMMER!!!

1 comment:

J and D said...

Mmmmmm! I remember sprinklers and trampolines!... and warm weather- I think. Still in the 60s here. 1 more week baby!!