Monday, June 16, 2008

Well the Yankees played against the Cubs and we took home 2nd place.
The kids were really bummed not to have gotten the big huge trophies,
but overall it was an awesome season!

Rylie had a big swim meet on the 14th. She swam 4 events.
She took 1st place in her division for the 100 meter back stroke!
She also swam the 100 meter free style, the 50 breast stroke and the 50 back stroke. She is awesome at backstroke. I don't have any pics of Rylie swimming,
I was taking video. My computer doesn't know how to up load video so I can put it on my blog. SORRY! take my word for it... She's FAST.

Brookelynn has been spending a couple days in St. George with Grandma and Grandpa Miller, We've all been missing her! especially Shelby.
we are all looking forward to heading up to Idaho next week for a little Johnson time. that's all for now. More pictures to come.

1 comment:

J and D said...

Too bad you didn't snag 1st but like you said, WHAT A SEASON!
And Congrats to Rylie! I saw the sheet you sent showing times!! Impressive stuff!
We're looking forward to seeing you guys this week. My boys have been complaining to me that "we haven't seen Aunt Amie and her kids for a LONG time.:( [frowny faces included! LOL]
See you soon!! Big hugs!